Pipe markingContact us
- Maximally large texts and symbols depending on reading distance
- Most legible font according to your preference
- All colours precisely according to the standard of your voice.
- Clearly recognisable and legible from all angles and directions
|Version 1||for ø < 30 mm||70 mm x 15 m|
|Version 2||for ø < 70 mm||90 mm x 33 m|
|Version 3||for ø < 70 mm||90 mm x 33 m|
|Version 7||for ø > 70 mm||90 mm x 33 m|
|Version 8||for ø < 70 mm||120 mm x 33 m|
|Version 7XL||for ø < 150 mm||200 mm x 33 m|
|Version 8XL||for ø > 150 mm||200 mm x 33 m|
|Version 8 volgens DIN 2403 en GHS||for ø > 70 mm||120 mm x 33 m|
|Version 8volgens GHS||for ø > 70 mm||120 mm x 33 m|
- Stick the pipe marking with overlap of 15% such that the ends overlap. Take care that the pipe markings are stuck together precisely! In this way you will assure very strong adhesion and long life!
- Big advantage! When you bond with overlap, the pipe will not need cleaning
- Attention! To increase the lifespan of your marking even more, ensure that the adhesive seam is pointing downwards.
Where must markings be placed in order to optimally follow the course of a pipe?
- At wall interruptions and floor passages
- At operation, maintenance and pump locations
- At seals, valves, hose couplings, tanks and vessels
- At curves and branches and where several pipes come together
- At all locations where work is done