The CJPRO industrial printing system is quick and easy to operate.
Using the CJPRO label printer, you can compose your own custom labels. The label printer is a monochrome printer that cuts labels with straight edges. The device operates on the basis of the supplied Lighthouse software.
The CJPRO label printer series uses thermal printing technology, so all the labels are automatically resistant to all weather and humidity conditions. We also give you a UV-resistance warranty up to five years. The combination of our materials with thermal transfer printing technology also makes our labels resistant to certain chemicals and solvents.
Safe and silent
The CJPRO is a safe, silent and odourless device. This makes it ideal for use at home, at the office or in a production environment.
Faster and cheaper
Whether you need that one special label or a large series, the advantage of printing what you want, when you want, with the imprint of your choice, leads to increased productivity and lower costs.
- Print resolution: 203 dpi / 300 dpi
- Print speed: 25-102 mm per second
- Maximum printing width: 100 mm
- Maximum printing length: 1092 mm
- Internal memory 2MB DRAM and 2 MB Flash ROM
- Reflectable media sensor
- Dimensions: 186 mm (B) x 278 mm (D) x 153 mm (H)
- Weight: 1.9 kg
- Interface: USB 1.1
- Operational environment 4-38°C; 10-90% non-condensing
- 110/220 V AC ± 10%, 50-60Hz external power adapter
- Barcode labelling
- Health and prevention
- Pipe marking
- Mechanical engineering
- Name and rating plates
- Factory signage
The CJPRO software
- 2000 Clip Art images
- 35 barcode types
- Integrated database manager with support for Excel, dBase III & IV, Paradox, MS Access, ASCII and any other database that supports the ODBC interface
- Possibility of sequential numbering
- State-of-the-art alignment options
- ‘What you see is what you get’ principle regarding label design
- Drag 'n' Drop support
- 360° text rotation
- Extensive ‘Help’ and tutorial features